Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

My dads UFO story

Ok this is my dads story so take it with a grain of salt I personally believe it but is up to you. My dad from Goulburn Australia and one day him and his mates were playing hand ball and one of them missed the ball and it rolled down a drive way. Then all of a sudden a beam of light shot down and took off with their hand ball. At fist I didn’t believe his story but one day we got drunk together and I told him to call the others from that hand ball game and they all said they remember a UFO taking their hand ball.



Submitted November 28, 2020 at 10:24PM by Cousinjack1 https://ift.tt/2VderUn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.