Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Falling in a Dream

We've all experienced it, I'm sure; you're in a dream and suddenly you begin falling, scared and feeling very real you open your eyes and wake up *just* before you hit the ground. However, has anyone else woken up from a dream like that and hit their bed?

It happened years ago but a dream like that where I was falling ended with me waking up actually falling. I don't know how to explain it better than that unfortunately; it was like I woke up and my body fell a foot or two down onto the bed, like I was laying down but somehow suspended above my bed. I wasn't particularly bothered by it or anything but it stuck with me.

Crazy thought train: Knowing that humans have been abducted by aliens countless times, and largely they find that they don't remember a ton/anything at all but were all generally brought aboard via some kind of tractor-beam (for lack of a better word), is it remotely possible that this experience could have been me regaining consciousness just before I was returned to my bed? Totally asking out of curiosity, don't really have a particular inclination either way but thought I would post and see if anyone else has had this happen.

TL;DR: When I was younger I had a dream I was falling and woke up just before I hit the ground, but was falling onto my bed when I woke up. Alien tractor beam or nah?



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 11:05PM by Kowala48 https://ift.tt/3aRWNyF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.