Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/user/tdarnell2020 Is Over! Space Junk Live Recording w/ Dustin Gibson and Tony Darnell -

I can't get Charles Dickens out of my head today: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

That quote seems very fitting as we close out a crazy year. Join Dustin Gibson from OPT Telescopes and Tony Darnell of Deep Astronomy as we look back at the year gone by and take a look ahead to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.