Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What app would I go about to use to read "Three Body Problem?"

Before you all think what the hell is wrong with this guy, I am attempting to find a app in which I can purchase and read these books the first time in my life lol.

I few people mentioned the trilogy when I was skimming through posts today. I looked up the plot and came to the conclusion that these books are definitely right for me and now I want to read em right away.

What do you guys use to read stuff digitally or what not?

Thank you for your time, and if this post is wrong or against rules I will respectfully delete it. Again, thanks and good day to you all.



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 07:21PM by Whatdoin27 https://ift.tt/3rGNRSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.