Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

UFO Story

I live in Northern Virginia. I often think about a moment about 10 years ago. Story is, I was home possibly mid Spring or Summer. I can remember wearing basketball shorts. The power went out in the neighborhood so I step outside to wait it out, it was possibly after 7 pm because it had just gotten dark outside. So I sit on the stoop to my apartment building alone and something made me start looking up at the sky. I’m thinking in my head just analyzing what I’m seeing; at first it looked like a long flock of birds in a V-line shape. The horizon was dark but there appeared to be a silhouette of something taking up space in the sky and part of it was that V shaped figure. I was lost for words, couldn’t really put together what I was seeing. And there was a feeling of something just floating above the area, I’d say about a 2-3 block radius. I’m locked in gaze at what I’m seeing and am too frightened to admit I’m seeing a stationary UFO.

As I mentioned there’s a blackout but there’s no one outside that I can see. As I’m sitting on those stairs my neighbor opens the window to a third story window and is in that room with about 2-3 other people. Keep in mind he can’t see me. The building’s structure blocks out sight of the stoop. He starts saying things like, “what’s that?”, another person says “looks like birds”, the rest of that party disregards what he’s saying giving it no attention but he’s fixed on the same thing I’m seeing. Almost caught in the same trance I was but he’s voicing it. I recall wanting to get up and confirm what he’s saying but I can also recall looking away for a moment and then within seconds feeling and seeing that that object was gone from the sky. Silently just went away. A huge figure just completely vanished. And moments later the power came back on. The neighbor and myself are good friends and are certain what we saw was a UFO. It’s something we alway contemplate from time to time. Such a crazy moment.

Also same location, around the same timeframe of a year or so. There was a snow storm in our area. My stepfather, my cousin, and myself went outside to the parking lot to help my step dad shovel out his parking spot so he wouldn’t have trouble moving his car in the morning; it was night time. As we shovel the snow, everything white, pristine, and beautiful there’s this sound of electricity in the sky, and blue light flickering. For about 5 seconds it just lingers in the sky and then kind of implodes and goes away. We all look at each other, like “what the fuck was that?” To this day I have no idea what it was. Trippy moment once again! Wish I had answers to both.

Can anyone tell me something?



Submitted January 31, 2021 at 10:23PM by Aggravating-Hour-430 https://ift.tt/3tfvDZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.