Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Do you believe that actual aliens are controlling ufos or another government that has this unexplainable technology?

I’m talking about the ufo videos released from the pentagon. Either 1. Aliens from out of this world are among us in these ufos... or 2. A government has created/reverse engineered alien technology from a long time ago and secretly uses it for whatever they want. Either or... out of this world technology is real and aliens are real.



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 09:17PM by gnarly_marley https://ift.tt/3fxA39h

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.