Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

New article on Inoreader

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjuggclDEHRQ09vXG61ulwSCREEN PRINTING DIGITAL GRAPHICS Onto Clothing - Process Vlog - PLANET AIKO® -

This is the first experiment that we carried out, for our initial venture into fashion design as part of the world of PLANET AIKO®.

We went to a professional screen printing facility to transfer print our alien weaponry art onto a cool black cropped shirt.

You can find out quite a bit about the whole process of screen printing in this video.

Thanks for watching ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.