Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Here's a thought: Adam & Eve were alien overseers of our planet & the forbidden fruit was sex with the natives

Here's something that popped into my head today: Aliens discovered our planet millions of years ago. Earth is full of gold, which is valuable to the aliens, and they would like to mine it. Easy enough, but Earth is populated by giant predators (dinosaurs). Solution: wipe out the dinosaurs (virus). After that's done, now manipulate the native primates with alien dna to create a workforce of goldminers. The aliens in charge of overseeing the process eventually mate with them (forbidden fruit), creating modern day humans. Interesting way to interpret the bible.



Submitted April 27, 2021 at 09:17PM by whoifnotme1969 https://ift.tt/3tYUoIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.