Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 30, 2021

If humans really do possess many alien craft I wonder why it is that the aliens never retrieved these objects.

Maybe they really were gifts to help us learn or maybe since we could never understand them anytime soon they just figure letting them collect dust in some human underground bunker is better than trying to force whoever has them to give them back. Maybe aliens are actually just careless and fly all over the place willy nilly leaving their tech around. Who knows?



Submitted April 30, 2021 at 09:11PM by ThreeDarkMoons https://ift.tt/3gPPOsT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.