Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

I just spoke to my dad for the first time in a little while…

Good news bad news kinda thing, one hand he has to give this money away before he turns 70 years old to me and my sister, awesome, on the other hand I asked him about the UFOs and he’s not only absolutely uninterested, but he won’t hear a word of it. He thinks I’m an exceptional trader, and that’s why he knows that money is in good hands, but on this subject apparently everyone is a fucking kook including me! 😳



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 08:22PM by Cyrilvallantin https://ift.tt/3c2ZBbO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.