Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Research/Theory: I have been practicing transcendental meditation along with CE-5, and I feel I have results that I can share with you all. To demonstrate the fruits of my endeavor, I'm willing to do 200-Tarot Card Pulls for you all here.

Before you claim that this has nothing to do with Aliens, I would ask you to reconsider.

I must assert that this focuses too on an aspect, and a vital one at that, of the 'phenomenon', primarily, the 'interdimensional nature of the beings', 'consciousness', 'simulation hypothesis', 'ultra-terrestrials', 'ancient gods', the 'oneness/connectedness', and things of this nature, the epitome of metaphysics.

Even Lue Elizondo talks about extra dimensional beings, so does Jacques et al. I just wish people would be more open to what they think are 'outlandish' theories, for instance Elizondo-- whenever someone mentions 'extra-terrestrials' to him, he stops them in their tracks and says there is likely another aspect to all of this. One that is 'not seen' in a sense.

Many Alien encounter reports show a clear pattern of 'telepathic communication'.

So before you rule it out as nonsense, I merely ask that you try a reading.

All I will be doing is extracting your essence from the Tarot Cards, it is up to you to interpret them, for only the person whom the cards chose has the ability to accurately glean their meaning. Plus I'm new at this, but after I realized I was able to do this, I did it non stop with those around me.

Leave in the comment section that which you desire to ask, be it a general reading or a specific question. Since I am doing so many people here, I am going to stick to 4-Card Tarot Draws. Also I wanted to note something, in other Tarot Subreddits when I tested the waters there, the person would ask me, prior to doing my reading, things like my initials, month of birth, an approximation of the current situation I would like to get a read on, etc.

I ask for none of those. I'm looking forward to this :)



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 09:11AM by Mysterious_Aerie_471 https://ift.tt/2TMmHhd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.