Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDL3VhWZ7Nf1bDuQZku8f0ATuesday, August 31th - Jesus' Magick of Light Sunrise Healing Ritual [Livestream] -

An experimental anthropological reconstruction of ritual instructions found in the Bruce Codex executed by ritual team Bishop David Griffin and anthropologist Leslie McQuade. The Coptic instructions written on papyrus claim to be the dictated notes of Jesus to his Apostle-Disciples, both male (12) and female (7), detailing the methods Jesus used to perform His legendary miracles, and explaining the meaning of the public teachings in more succinctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.