Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, August 30, 2021

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67NBVrem2dRsYUreRyjSsAAB Live 57: Apocalypse Gnosis, Modern Magic & The Return of Dreamtime -

Let's do it after last week's rescheduling!

Gordon Whiite materializes at the Virtual Alexandria to discuss our crumbling reality and what to do about it. The Empire's hologram is shifting, and each of us has the means to surf that energy beyond the Rainbow Bridge to find our purpose and true self. Get ready for a lot myth, magic, and meaning. We're taking an Uber away from Omelas.

Ah, flies in the Vaseline we are, sometimes in blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.