Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hello, and very sorry, this will be long.

So I’ve never disputed the existence of extraterrestrial life. In fact I quite hope for it. But has anyone ever spared a thought to why we have yet to be contacted sufficiently?

I would love to know that we aren’t alone on this vast universe, but many parts of it are so much older than life on this planet. And at the rate we are going we shouldn’t be welcomed into any sort of community. We burn and kill ourselves for poor, and trivial matters. Why would anyone want us? It just wouldn’t make sense for a galaxy, or even universe spanning collective.

If we can’t fix our own problems, why would anyone else intervene? There’s so much strife encountering our species, and we can barely get over the people that look differently we do. I know I wouldn’t want us, so why would anyone else.

I feel as if we can’t move forward we will always be alone, and rightfully so. Any thoughts?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 03:36AM by tanmarshmallow https://ift.tt/3nIQKBp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.