Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDL3VhWZ7Nf1bDuQZku8f0ASunday, October 31st - The Lost Magick of Jesus Revival [Restream] -

(We Restream TODAY'S Sunrise ritual every hour on the hour.)
You are about to experience an experimental anthropological reconstruction and revival of an ancient Christian ritual rediscovered in Egypt in 1769 in the lost book of the Bible (IAOE I) executed by ritual team Bishop David Griffin and anthropologist Leslie McQuade. The Coptic instructions written on papyrus claim to be the dictated notes of Jesus to his Apostle-Disciples, both male (12) and female (7), detailing the methods Jesus used to perform His legendary miracles, and explaining the inner meaning of the public teachings. TODAY'S HOMILY: Death is a necessary part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.