Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

New article on Inoreader

https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC2DYgIvEPSpxJzoqkBXsaeAEvidence of Gigantic Ancient Machinery in Antarctica They're Hidden All Over The World! -

Satellite topography and photographs have been revealing incredible discoveries around the world over the last several years, but unfortunately does such information get released to the general public. However, on occasion, some do slip through the net. Though many things get quickly brushed aside, a more thorough analysis of these places shows that gigantic ancient machines were once used in our distant past.

This channel is under ZEG UK/USA/PM LTD & AdRev Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.