Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The reason they don't tell us the truth

The reason they won't disclose the truth is that it's upsetting, because the truth is humanity is not just the product of aliens but we are still their slaves, and there food source. The secret society's throughout time knew the truth and hid it to maintain there positions of power. The aliens known as the reptillians own us and this planet. It's definitely sobering, they were the annunaki.



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 07:38AM by HardSellDude https://ift.tt/3p6DjMc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.