Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Anyone with a membership to Aviation Week who could share the "Bill Cooper" alien picture?

Hello Reddit,

The famous and controversial author Bill Cooper mentioned a picture inside the November 1988 issue of Aviation Week (page 50). He claims the picture is possibly of a real Alien... because the amount of detail is highly impressive and the source of the model/puppet was never found.

I don't believe his claims, but the only versions of the photo I can find online are very low res.

Does anyone have the issue in question? Or is a member of Aviation Week online?

I'd prefer to not shell out 100$ USD just to take a look...

Here's the picture for reference:

https://preview.redd.it/8423ifuvc6781.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c84504b1476d3d93dd686d1f0fe00accae6cf97a

Thank you!



Submitted December 22, 2021 at 06:01PM by 7hom https://ift.tt/3spmZJP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.