Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

As someone whose been waiting for the James Webb telescope to deploy.

It's been 3 days. So far everything has worked according to plan. But the hardest part is yet to come. Let's hope it all works so we can truly learn things about our universe and other life being out there. Part of disclosure I feel like is this thing going up. They realize once this telescope is working as planned sooner or later NASA will discover planets that clearly have intelligent life forms living on them. That will personally change the entire game for us. For our existence. For our place in this universe. And I cannot be more exited.

"Two possibilities exist; Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying"



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 08:08PM by CDogTheGod https://ift.tt/3Hapfsu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.