Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Has anybody ever heard of this?

I read a lot on here, I haven't posted before but I've never read anything about what I'm going to ask so I've decided just to ask outright as it would be amazing to get some kind of answer or have had someone who had experienced similar.

About 5 years ago I went to Spain with my sister. On the flight back to the UK I was sat in the window seat. When I looked out I saw this absolutely huge green thing I can only describe as looking like seaweed ??

It kept up with the plane but once my brain fully kicked in and I called my sister to look it pulled straight back and slowed down to the rear of the plane and then I lost it.

No one on the plane mentioned it so Im not sure if anyone else noticed it.

When I mentioned it to my sister it slowed down so I was never able to prove it.

Has anyone heard of anything similar as I have looked for something similar online for years now and never found anything ?



Submitted December 30, 2021 at 08:49PM by mstar229 https://ift.tt/3pDYUgw

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.