Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

If the government would tell us that aliens are real, it would not collapse society.

Lot of people think that if the government would tell us that aliens are real, society would collapse.Some People will think its all "Fake News", some people will believe it. But in the end no one will start to ignore their work just to riot meaningless. I am sure that people will don't even care about aliens after a few weeks, because people live from hype to hype. (Climate Change was in the trend, but now Covid is the trend, a new trend will come and people will ignore and forget the previous trend)



Submitted December 23, 2021 at 04:35PM by WhatLemonade https://ift.tt/3qnEnMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.