Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

In the future (and let's be real more like 30 years from now or some shit lol) will we look at our species and people as a collective whole against other people's/species out there?

So a bit of a loaded discussion.

Essentially what I'm asking is that growing up and playing Mass Effect or watching really any alien Sci fy about humans in some galactic government a common theme is the idea of each species having any issues internal against eachother being erased with the only true societal problem being each species having love or hate with eachother. In humans this would mean conflicts of race, gender, nationality, sexuality, and so on almost entirely erased in favor of us as a collective whole.

Would this actually really occur? Are Earth rights movements going to be a thing? Although I am hopeful of humans in comparison to aliens potentially going positively it's still gonna be a bumpy road regardless initially.



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 04:37PM by TheFakeSlimShady123 https://ift.tt/3zaJtzr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.