Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas to all my fellow tinfoil hatters, you are very special to me. We share a secret that bonds us, we know that Aliens visit Earth all the time, who would have thought! Love & Light.

A few quotes that I find fitting:

“Now that you’ve seen me” said the Unicorn, “I’ll believe in you, if you believe in me”...

“Only the dreamers can find their way by moonlight, their curse, though, is that they see the dawn long before everyone else”...

“Do you believe then that the sciences would ever have arisen and become great if there had not beforehand been magicians, alchemists, astrologers and wizards?”...



Submitted December 24, 2021 at 10:38PM by EarthAliens https://ift.tt/32utmAy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.