Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 24, 2021

What if, you'd also keep the truth secret.

When things are kept from us, it's frustrating. Transparency would be wonderful, then we could all make our own assessments.

Though what if we are truly helpless and the truth is bad enough, you wish you never unveiled what's behind the curtain.

It seems to be one of those dilemmas in which you don't care until you do. I don't care! Tell me the truth, followed by immediate regret of knowing.

If you had the proof in your hands, would you show your friends and family knowing it would ruin their lives? Or would you too keep it secret. So they could enjoy their daily illusions because it's still better than knowing?

I'd like to hope that life extending beyond our planet is peaceful and that humans are just keeping secrets to help control their agendas.

If this were the case, it doesn't seem justified to hold the truth. I don't think it would completely destroy the fabric of our lives and the populace deserves to know.

But what if there are civilizations out there that will never give us the time to reach their level. That completely own us, and use us like lab rats. Take the Earth's water when needed and basically have total control.

I'm just spit balling ideas around, but my point is that there have to be some circumstances in which the truth can stay a secret.

Maybe the truth is darker than what I'd like. Reality usually is. Maybe the secrets are for my benefit and I should be grateful I don't have to live with knowing.

I'll leave you with this question. Person X hands you a thick folder, they promise it's very unsettling and will change your entire life. That living will only be harder knowing. That if you read, you can never change the outcome for we are helpless. It will serve you no benefit in knowing, other than you know.

Do you still open the folder?



Submitted December 24, 2021 at 11:20AM by Important-Escape425 https://ift.tt/3yXFlCN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.