Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Who are there no alien abductees commenting on the skinnybob videos?

I've gone through the bulk of the comments on the skinnybob Graybalien video, and could not find any comments pro or negative by alien abductees. Why is that?

If there are so many abductees, you would expect to see a bunch of comments like this:

""These are just like the ones who abducted me!"

Or...

""There look nothing like those who abducted ted me"

Why don't we have either?



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 03:38PM by cyberpunk_monkcm https://ift.tt/3mz3U44

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.