Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Alien Abduction or highway hypnosis?

I need your guys help sorting through something that happened to my wife and I. We had got invited to go to my dads to hang out and and eat some good food. We did drink some. My brother was there and asked if we wanted to hang for a bit at his house after, we said sure. The drive to his house from my dads was about an hour drive, it was night time at this point. I was driving and my wife was in the passenger seat. We were headed Down the highway and at a certain point seemingly out of nowhere it’s like we both came to and realized we had missed our turn and we’re about 30 minutes passed it. We had to turn around and were about 45 minutes late to my brothers… now this is weird because we both came to around the same time. We both didn’t realize we had driven as far as we did. To me it seemed like there was lost time. It was all very odd. Does anyone know if this is just an innocent case of highway hypnosis or something crazier?? Any info will help thank you.



Submitted January 30, 2022 at 05:12AM by SuperDuperWavyCrazy https://ift.tt/ikjBsWZt5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.