Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Burnt sugar smell inside UFOs.

Seen this characteristic come up a few times. So, I looked up what smells like burnt sugar. Coolants smell like burnt sugar when it leaks. Many of the abductees are shown the "engine room" when they describe this smell.

Edit. Other smells include sulfur and ozone. The sulfur smell is linked to the devil. It's also linked to ball lightning and poltergeist activity. Whitley Strieber also described the smell with his contact.



Submitted January 29, 2022 at 01:41AM by TabrisSeele https://bit.ly/3g9gWl3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.