Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Does the Great Filter Theory hold any water? If we find life on Mars does this mean we will not be evolving to travel to other systems or galaxies?

The suggestion is that finding life close by is a real Debbie Downer because it indicates the proliferation of living entities in the our galaxy meaning no other civilization has evolved further than simple life as there are no space travelling species further indicating that the Great Filter is a reality and we have yet to meet ours.



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 05:01AM by Falseprofit007 https://ift.tt/3qQmIy9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.