Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Most people wonder what they look like, but what about their psychology ?

Maybe their civilisation is way more wise than humanity, I think that a civilisation this advanced must be wise and NOT repeat mistakes. This is something that humanity is doing, we're kinda chaotic and we repeat the same errors troughout history. I think that ET's must be very wise and more connected to the environnement, to the universe than us, humans. their planet/dimension is probably in a better state than earth lol. what do you think about this ?



Submitted January 20, 2022 at 09:14AM by Kidayaam https://ift.tt/3tFPQKx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.