Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Possible abduction?

I don't know if this is allowed by the rules so I apologize if not.

I grew up in an area where I've seen a lot of weird things. I've seen a 10 foot tall black figure on an ATV trail when it was getting close to nightfall. I've seen 3 lights the size of a country road rotating in a circle in fog above the same village. But this is definitely the strangest and scariest to me.

About 1 1/2 months ago I think I might have gotten abducted. It was about 2-3 AM and I was lying in bed. I fell asleep pretty quick but then my eyes shot open quickly which is pretty off for me to do. I saw this thing standing above me in my living room. It had a Head like an owl with 6 black eyes. When the light from my TV hit its eyes they had a shade of red. It stood at about 8 feet from what I guess. All I remember seeing was its head sadly. It leaned down and got right into my face. I couldn't move at all but I felt fear like I never have before. My eyes shut and when they opened again I was somewhere else. I was in a white room and I could barely see because of how bright it was. I saw these old computer looking things with red and green lights blinking. My eyes shut again until I woke up the next morning way earlier than normal.

It still scares me and I can't fall asleep without some light on. I'm normally fearless. I don't know what happened and part of me isn't sure if I want to know. But I feel empty not knowing if this was something real or not. It felt very real. The fear that I feel in that moment and right now is very real.



Submitted January 26, 2022 at 05:26AM by seanlocke139 https://ift.tt/3tYzqgr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.