Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, January 24, 2022

Serious question - If given the opportunity would you have sexual relations with an alien?

Once disclosure has happened and humanity has been made aware that aliens are, in fact, a fairly common occurrence in the Milky Way, we all know darn well that there will be a segment of the population that will be curious about "alien dating" and whatnot. It reminds me of the movie "Avatar" in which the human and the alien become sexually attracted to each other and they have the aliens's version of sex. It's an intriguing concept though. In all honesty though, would you?



Submitted January 24, 2022 at 11:33PM by matt73132 https://ift.tt/32tiBPe

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.