Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sorry to bother you, I'm looking for a video.

I recently watched a 2 hour Podcast of a retired CIA guy talking about aliens. Can't remember his name or the name of the podcast. He was a skinny asian guy that wore glasses probably around 50 years old. The leader of the Podcast was a big fat guy wearing a tie.

Anyway, he was talking about his experiences with UFO's while in the CIA and the different meetings he went to. At around the hour and a half mark, he said that the people were actually worshiping the wrong side of the Bible. Saying that the people should really be worshiping the Luciferian aliens because they wanted to progress our technology faster, and that the Aliens who we refer to as God wanted to slow down our technological progress.

I'm trying to find that video. Any ideas? It was recorded this week I think.



Submitted January 30, 2022 at 03:08AM by Tellin_Truths https://ift.tt/jdi28O7qC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.