Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, January 21, 2022

The Government obviously knows about aliens

Let’s say there’s so many aliens on earth, they’re in the ocean, they’re in the sky, they’re floating through fucking walls. Like there’s motherships just invisible on the moon just dodging rovers.

Anyway so if all these aliens are here and any/all government(s) have had contact with them, it would be easier to not disclose and put Anti alien stuff out. But they are disclosing slowly and people are getting more curious and a lot of shit I’ve read just in the past 5 days (looking at you, you long ass list) have just made me think really hard about it. And to be honest it feels more probable that they are here and they aren’t in good contact.

At some point I wondered what could they do under the rug that wouldn’t alert the average citizen and panic. Like could they hold the governments hostage and just use them to shit on each other and clean us up afterwards.

I don’t really know where I was going with this but it’ll be interesting to see what you think in the morning



Submitted January 22, 2022 at 01:15AM by GhanaSolo https://ift.tt/3qSdSQM

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.