Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Are aliens actually ancient?

Has anyone explored the topic that aliens may well be ancient individuals? I mean, we are just starting to explore the science of longevity and making progress in creating long lived, healthy mice. A slew of new supplements and drugs are appearing that appear to improve health and lifespan. Prominent scientists speculate that lifespans will extend to 150 years within the next few decades. And some speculate that the first "immortal" human may have already been born.

So, isn't it reasonable to assume that aliens with tech possibly thousands of years in advance of ours not also have mastered such technology for their own species? Should we expect aliens to actually be ancient?



Submitted February 22, 2022 at 12:40PM by abudabu https://ift.tt/gXn6SRh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.