Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Chico Xavier and the "Limit Date" (Aliens and War)

Chico Xavier was a popular Brazilian philanthropist and spiritist medium. He talked about Aliens in his "psychographed letters" (spirits talked to him and he was a medium to transcript the words). He never did things for money, he died poor in a small room. He was famous and could be rich, but he donated all for charity. There is a lot of him in the internet.

But I want to talk about one of his last predictions. He said 2019 was the "Limit Date", there are books, television shows, documentaries about that. This prediction involved a War, Aliens, Brazil, and a era of supreme elevation of the human kind, or if all things go wrong, in supreme decay of the human kind.

I will not tell nothing more, you could research about it, I am not lying. He was a good men, never became rich, only did good things. He was strange, he was nothing like us, i am not spirit, neither religious but this man is different and for me he did a "good prediction of our current time", he died in 2002 with 94 years old.



Submitted February 26, 2022 at 06:40PM by victorhkr https://ift.tt/6qGcA39

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.