Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Could it be the other direction entirely, when Extraterrestrials choose to reveal themselves? Through reinforcing only peaceful behaviors

Such as with the construction of Extraterrestrials monuments, Movies depicting positive steps made in Extraterrestrial alliance participation, or activities of celebrating the positive aspects of Extraterrestrial psychology such as a holiday?

I’m not an expert, however, I am sensing reinforcing undesired behaviors with some air show is likely very far from their range of desired interests of expenditures of technological advancements. Even if I had my own spacecraft I’d likely stay at a distance until organization had reestablished itself as to sustain a simplicity within the population.

(Likely a downvote TT energy hedge for redaction fyi)

Vegan-Vegetarianism

Peace, Love, Respect

-Jesse Valdez



Submitted February 26, 2022 at 07:48PM by PurpleCabbageGod https://ift.tt/xRrevMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.