Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Did aliens contact me?

I had a bizarre experience a year ago that I still cannot explain to myself to this day. I've never told anyone about my experience besides my gf.

I felt like I was being communicated by entities through everyday tv shows, movies, radio and even YouTube comments! My every thought was answered with such precision like if it was a weird twilight zone episode. It was almost like direct communication where I would switch the channel and the message continued seamlessly. I would see symbols and meaning everywhere. It lasted for 3 days. After that, I no longer had the ability. I tried to replicate the experience but failed.

It became even more creepy when I found out days later that the news reported mysterious lights in the sky. It was the same time I had these experiences. The timing had to be a coincidence, right?

Back then, I just chalked up the experience as me being too high and tripping but I'm high everyday and this experience was far from the norm. At the time, I thought it was all in my head and I convinced I was delusional looking for patterns for self-confirmation. If it truly was cosmic information then I hope they come back. I don't want to be alone.

Has anyone experienced or heard stories of something similar? I'm a skeptic by nature but this felt all too real for me.



Submitted February 15, 2022 at 06:58AM by WILDxMISSINGNO https://ift.tt/gO2LIhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.