Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, February 21, 2022

How many ETs are there in our Solar System & what do you think they do on a daily basis?

Do we know how many of them there are? Are there more of a certain race (ie. Greys) while other races (ie. insectoids) aren't even here at all? And of those who are here, how exactly do they spend their days?

I mean, there are the occasional atmospheric (earth) flybys, abductions, and cow mutilations... but besides that, do we have any knowlege of what they actually do for most of their time? Do they just chill and play sudoku in their free time? Or zip back to another star system and do things there, and only come back when called by their superiors, ie. "on-demand"?

That's assuming they even have some kind of heiracy... speaking of which, do they? With Leaders, & galactic presidents?

Genuinely curious.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 09:11AM by NutellaOreoReeses https://ift.tt/h3fdMHq

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.