Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, February 28, 2022

In light of recent events in Russia, do you think the UAP's and/or aliens will intervene in the event of a Russian nuclear launch?

It's been well documented for a long time that the UAP's are interested in our nuclear facilities and spend most of their time monitoring them and whatnot. There's even been reports of them actively disabling nuclear missiles. So, I think it would be safe to say that they don't want us to destroy ourselves with a nuclear war. So it stands a reason to believe that in the event Putin launches a nuclear missile, they would disable it or shoot it down. Do you realistically believe that would happen?



Submitted February 28, 2022 at 02:49AM by matt73132 https://ift.tt/ezqVjas

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.