Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Join me down the rabbit hole: Two Evangelical Christian film makers on demonic aliens "proven" by declassified documents...

Yep, pretty wild stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crdF1vhqKRU

It's a long listen, but some highlights...

  • Taxpayer funded human sacrifice to open up portals to communicate with demonic aliens
  • The evil origins of JPL and the role of Jack Parsons & Alisteir Crowley in opening portals
  • The Collins Elite Christian group going against a larger Pentagon group to not work with the alien demons
  • Mysterious deaths of key people
  • Personnel had to sign documents they would not use the word "Jesus" when working with 9ft+ tall Nephilim aliens in deep underground bases. These aliens told people they were going to war with God, and they were going to win.

Think you get the idea...

If you want a laugh, it's a wild ride...

But seriously, above makes me understand why there can't be disclosure - there are too many people who think like this and the end results would be bloody...



Submitted February 17, 2022 at 06:19AM by Bozzor https://ift.tt/wrFuUTj

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.