Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

The kid from the System of a Down: Aerials music video is an alien-human hybrid

The kid looks human but also has classic alien features like big angled eyes and a small mouth. The song’s lyrics also contain extraterrestrial connotations.

"And we are the ones that want to choose/always want to play but you never want to lose" and the line "Life is a waterfall/we drink from the river then we turn around and put up our walls" refers to humankind's tendency to exploit the Earth's resources,something through the eyes of a heavanly being whether it be an angel or an extra-terrestrial.

Please look at the video and tell me what you think.



Submitted February 19, 2022 at 12:09PM by DavidPriceIsRight https://ift.tt/wHxSi8v

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.