Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Bear with me on this one, Cephelapods as aliens?

Pure speculation of course...

Nautilus, Cuttlefish, Squid, Octopus.

Characteristics that we know: Malleable fleshy skin free of joints and bones Large rounded heads with two large eyes Ability to deceive with phosphorescent shimmering and camouflage Profound intelligence Millions of years old Move freely between land and sea Capable of withstanding deep sea pressures

Let's say (far stretch) an evolutionary branch of Cephelapod developed a technological path. In the case of an encounter with humans is it possible they could attempt to mimic the humana and look a lot like your standard grey?

I'm just spitballing here but it could be interesting.



Submitted March 27, 2022 at 11:55PM by FellowEnt https://ift.tt/15fDCdv

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.