Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, March 18, 2022

Can Astral Projection help in finding aliens?

So recently, I have been reading a book called 'Astral Projection, OBE and Lucid Dreams'.

The catch is that one of the benefits of Astral Projection is that we can travel limitless, and it's mentioned that Astral Projection can be useful in finding aliens. They say that we can go anywhere we want, even into area 51.

I have not experienced it yet, but there are multiple people who have accomplished successful Astral projections. I felt that I should first take your opinions on the matter and also let you know about this information.

Disclamer: I don't have any solid proof, and I'm just conveying what I found to you all.



Submitted March 18, 2022 at 01:34PM by Money_Ad_1311 https://ift.tt/4Tj1MtL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.