Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Dr. David Jacobs ominous opinion.

Dr. David Jacobs has been in the field of ufology since the 80's. Look him up.

"This is a clandestine phenomenon," Jacobs said. "There is one thing that I can say for sure: They don't want us to know what they're doing - because what they're doing benefits them and not us."

"I used to think it was the most amazing, wowee, gee-whiz thing," Jacobs said. "But the more I learn about it, the more I fear it, the more I don't want to have anything to do with it." - Dr. David Jacobs



Submitted March 31, 2022 at 12:25AM by BlueBolt76 https://ift.tt/K8PtgEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.