Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

If Earth is a planet for souls to learn and grow and we choose our lives, could this be why aliens don’t try to help us? Because we, as souls, chose this life and need to do live it on our own?

If ET’s are interdimensional, wouldn’t this mean they can communicate with our souls after physical death? I think I even read somewhere that a lot of abductees or people with particularly horrifying abductions chose to have that happen to them before they were born. They essentially make a deal with these beings that they can use their physical body for experimentation and in return, their soul is higher after physical death or something to that effect.



Submitted March 20, 2022 at 03:06PM by throw_away_8726393 https://ift.tt/vl6rZ7C

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.