Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Is making our planet a better place to live in before colonising Mars, a wrong thing to say?

Okay so I want to ask this question here! We as humans want to become a multiplanetary species and our great leader Elon Musk is trying everything he can to get humanity to Mars. Great! But before venturing into space, there are various things which need to be corrected on our planet Earth na?

I agree that there are infinite resources available in space but then we don't have the technology to mine asteroids, colonize other planets and get the resources, right? Shouldn't we work together as a whole and come up with better solutions to make Earth a better place and then go and visit other planets? Isn't a first step necessary here?

What are your thoughts about this?



Submitted March 17, 2022 at 07:07AM by spacefanatic666 https://ift.tt/Pmt8KZa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.