Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Is there any more evidence than before?

When I was a kid (90s) I was really into unos, aliens and all of that.

I remember a TV show here in Mexico called "Third Millenium" that every sunday played amazing videos from all around the globe.

One of the things I always believe was that there were no more evidence because not everyone carried a camera everywhere.

But now, more than 20 years later we carry a camera everytime and it seems that the evidence is almost identical.



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 12:56PM by calagomx https://ift.tt/DvtGP27

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.