Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Looking for experiences

Hey there, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday so far. I don’t know exactly where to ask this so my wife suggested I try Reddit…

I am looking for people who have had experiences either witnessing unidentifiable objects in the sky or even 2nd or 3rd type encounters who would be willing to share their personal accounts with me. I am an author doing research for my next book.

In the name of full disclosure, I am a believer who has had an experience myself which is what spawned my interest all those years ago and now desire to write on the subject. I am not looking to disprove nor discredit anyone else, nor am I trying to debate with skeptics the legitimacy of any beliefs and or claims.

If you have had an experience and would like to share, please feel free to post here or dm me and we can discuss further.

Thanks for your time and I wish you a wonderful day!



Submitted March 28, 2022 at 01:02PM by TheDopeScop https://ift.tt/oQdxbmL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.