Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

What if the "Big Bang" and creation of our universe was the result of an experiment that creatures performed in another dimension?

What if that experiment was a different species first nuclear detonation and everytime we detonate a nuclear weapon we are unknowingly creating "Big Bangs"? There are reports of UFOs being sighted at military bases that house nuclear missiles and also of those missile systems going down mysteriously while UFOs are in the area. They could be attempting to stop us from creating more alternate dimensions.



Submitted March 23, 2022 at 05:27AM by kmac6868 https://ift.tt/XA261pG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.