Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Blue light shining through window south of Richmond, Virginia

Edited to remove personally identifying details

I've shared this in a few relevant posts but it's time to share my experience. This was experienced by myself and my ex fiancé in December of 2018. For context, I grew up and still live in the country on a 60 acre plot of heavily forested land east of Pocahontas State Park but west of the nearby army base.

I know what things in the sky are supposed to look and sound like. I grew up running around the woods barefoot, cowboy camping in our woods, you name it I did it. I'm no stranger to the outdoors and the night sky. The house itself is on a hill, the only road that goes past it passes by the front of the house and even then it's set back far from the road. The closest houses are a quarter mile away from us and across a deep creek. This is all relevant.

My ex was visiting me from south america for the holidays. My bedroom window didn't have any blinds or curtains because 1.) I didn't need them, 2.) No one could see into my room. I had no purpose of having them. We have no immediate neighbors. The way my bed was situated was that it was pushed up against the corner of my room, with the window to the right of the bed.

We get ready for bed, slept naked because we're adults and that's what we did. He had his back facing the wall and my back was facing the window. As we're about to close our eyes, a BRIGHT BLUE light shone directly through the bottom corner of my window right onto us for a few seconds then it disappeared. He got up screaming "what the hell was that!? Oh my god what the hell was that?!!?!". I had this feeling of dread consume me. Told him "honey, get back into bed. Don't look at it. Don't acknowledge it. We're going to stay here for a bit then get up, slowly, don't look at the window, we're going to go to my living room (which is centrally located in the house and has no windows) and sleep on the couches. Just...don't do it now."

We go to the living room but we couldn't sleep until the sun came up.

That next evening we went outside with eight different flashlights, ranging from a cellphone to a handheld spotlight. There's an ac unit under my window but you've gotta have some serious determination and upper body strength to pull yourself up on it, and even then you're bound to cut your hands on it. There were no footprints ontop of it, no handprints indicating that someone had pulled themselves onto it. Even worse, none of those flashlights replicated what we saw.

My window is 12 feet off the ground.

We aren't on speaking terms, but I know if I were to ask him about it today he would definitely still vividly remember it. We had no explanation for what we saw. I was so horrified by this experience that I covered my window day and night with blankets for a year until I was able to afford high quality room darkening curtains.

This isn't the most frightening story, we didn't see any figures, no crafts, nothing like that. But we have no idea what we saw. Someone couldn't have climbed a tree even if they wanted to, all of the trees by my window are a good 100 feet away at least and are super old and very tall walnut and oak trees with no low hanging branches. There was no sound, no humming, no tapping, no clicking. It was silent.

If anyone here happens to live in the area around where this happened and you've had similar experiences I'd love to hear about them. I also had an experience on The Priest mountain back in June of 2020 that I'll share at a later time.



Submitted April 16, 2022 at 11:45AM by thatthiccvegan https://ift.tt/dun9ZeY

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.